Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pause...


Dear readers,

In the midst of all that is developing around our world, we have a great need for an awakening. There are many voices that speak of the dangers facing our world, of which 'of Bullets and Bibles' have been one.

As many of you in the blogosphere know, it takes a great deal of time and energy to research and pound the keyboard for our voices to be heard.

In my quest to be the man that I was created to be, I must pause, so that I may 'hear' more clearly to know the road that I am to travel. I owe it to my God, family and ultimately, my fellow man.

It will be a bit of a challenge to not research and let my voice be 'heard', which has importance as a cohesive unit. Priorities must be set, and that is my current mission, to set them in the proper order.

I will post periodically, and God only knows, I may carry on here at oB&Bs with regularity in due time, we shall see...

Be well and remember; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor and Personal Courage...